After giving us several releases from his forthcoming project, Rickie Jacobs is back with his personal favorite from the bunch. “Aiden” is arguably Jacobs’ greatest song yet, with the artist providing a sentimental ode regarding his son. However, the song doesn’t just focus on one point, as he guides us through a developing discussion of growing as a father, brother and even just a man in this world. The story is only welcomed by the intimate piano-driven production from King Tut. Songs For High School Kids will be available on March 4th.
Rickie Jacobs – Aiden
- The Neighbourhood – West Coast
- PlayStation 4 “See It First” E3 Teaser
- Aaron Eckhart Speaks On Working With Heath Ledger During “The Dark Knight”
- J. Cole – Born Sinner (Artwork x Release Date)
- The Combat Jack Show: French Montana (Episode 1)