One half of The Underachievers lets loose of quite a personal song in terms of a relationship with a significant other. The lyrical front-man provides us with a cut titled “Musical Chairs”, which sees the young Brooklyn rapper talking about the confusion between confidence and an arrogant ego. As you can tell, Dash is one to indulge straight into important matters of his life, which clearly speaks with wisdom and maturity. “Love music but from real perspectives” is the exact way that he describes it. Brainfeeder’s The Underachievers will be releasing their Indigoism mixtape on February 1st, which isn’t something to be missed out on.
Issa Dash – Musical Chairs
- Kanye West – Yeezus [Album Stream]
- “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” Debut Film Trailer
- “Iceberg Slim: Portrait Of A Pimp” Official Film Trailer
- Nelly – Get Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- ScHoolboy Q Reviews Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With The Sound Off” Album