DJ Whoo Kid has certainly been busy during the past month with tons of lengthy interviews ready to deploy by talking to some of the hottest artists right now. Next up is recent sensation Trinidad Jame$, straight off the back of his two million dollar deal with Def Jam Recordings just before Christmas. The two spoke on his sudden rise to fame, the way his image doesn’t necessarily match his sound, respect for Lloyd Banks as an artist, how he first began to make music, working with producers such as Diplo and much more.
Trinidad Jame$ Interview With DJ Whoo Kid
- Ray J Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Will Smith, Jaden Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff & Alfonso Ribeiro Rap Medley
- Kanye West Announces More Projections Of “New Slaves” For This Weekend
- Ludacris – #IDGAF [Mixtape]
- “We’re The Millers” Red Band Trailer