One artist we’re excited to hear more of is Pretty Heart, also known as Morgan Hollinger. If you were beginning to wonder, her name definitely signifies the sound she has found within herself. Across a song boosted by the sheer emotion of progressive backing instruments, Hollinger distributes her feelings by almost wafting her luxurious vocals at freewill on “Toy”. Without a doubt, the 20 year old singer has found the perfect match for her talent by working with the correct volume of dismal lo-fi production, and long may it continue.
Pretty Heart – Toy
- Ludacris – #IDGAF [Mixtape]
- Ray J Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Jhené Aiko – Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle)
- “We’re The Millers” Red Band Trailer
- Kanye West Announces More Projections Of “New Slaves” For This Weekend