It’s time to take it down a notch with the release of The Soft’s most recent single “Emblems”. The offering acts as the B-Side to their “Mori” track, which comes across as a compliment by producing yet another captivating sound. The song oddly samples a documentary on the uncanny valley, but switches things around by changing the effect into a soothing indie sound. A guitar loop is the main form of attraction over the lengthy seven-minute period with mellow vocals surging amongst the instrumentation.
The Soft – Emblems
- Black Hippy – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)
- Chuck Inglish – Droptops [EP Stream]
- French Montana Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Kid Ink – Bossin Up (feat. French Montana & A$AP Ferg)
- Ciara – I’m Out (feat. Nicki Minaj)