Just a matter of days after signing his signature for a two million dollar deal with Def Jam, Trinidad Jame$ took time out to speak with Power 106 at Cali Christmas 2012 about his new label. The rapper discussed how exactly he would celebrate a moment like this in his life, the way his love for gold started, where his inspiration comes from, his highlight of the year and much more.
Trinidad Jame$ Discusses Def Jam Deal
- 16-Year-Old Skateboarder Mitchie Brusco Lands First Ever 1080 On MegaRamp At X Games
- Kanye West Announces Album Title & Release Date
- Kanye West Premieres His New Video For “New Slaves” In Cities Around The World
- Travi$ Scott Reveals Tracklist For “Owl Pharaoh”
- Drake Joins The Cast Of “Anchorman 2″