A few days ago we were shown a small clip from Skateboard P’s Q&A session at “Design Miami 2012” as Kanye West made a surprise guest appearance to ask one his fashion idols how he developed his fashion-taste and becoming a fashion icon worldwide. In this clip, we get to see a more in-depth look at the Design Miami as Pharrell sits down with Craig Robins to discuss art followed by the Q&A with Mr. West and highlights from his P’s book signing for “Places and Spaces I’ve Been” available in stores now.
Pharrell Speaks At “Design Miami 2012”
- PlayStation 4 “See It First” E3 Teaser
- Young Scooter – I Wonder (Freestyle From Jail)
- We Are Live Blogging The 2013 Billboard Music Awards!
- J. Cole – Born Sinner (Artwork x Release Date)
- 10 Things We Want To See From The Next Xbox