For part 3 of Noisey’s “Back & Forth” featuring the Mike Skinner and Danny Brown, the two sit down to discuss the “Art of Rap” and “UK Grime.” Danny discusses his passion for UK rap falling in love with it introducing it to his friends back in the day and now to friends in the present day such as TDE. The two close out on speaking GAP adverts and every British emcee’s ability to rap fast.
Mike Skinner & Danny Brown Interview Each Other (Part 3)
- French Montana Interview With The Breakfast Club
- J. Cole Performs “Power Trip” On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- Miguel & Khyati Talk To Billboard Backstage
- T.I. – Hello (feat. Cee-Lo Green)
- Travi$ Scott – Owl Pharaoh [Album]