With yesterday’s release of 50′s first single from his 2013 scheduled album, Street King Immortal, Fif and Em caught up with MTV to discuss how the song came about. Fif reveals that it’s in the same frame of mind “Hate It Or Love It” as he originally intended that record to be his own, while Marshall talks about the metaphoric video we can expect to see drop sometime in December.
50 Cent & Eminem Speak On “My Life”
- Kanye West – Yeezus [Album Stream]
- “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” Debut Film Trailer
- “Iceberg Slim: Portrait Of A Pimp” Official Film Trailer
- Nelly – Get Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- ScHoolboy Q Reviews Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With The Sound Off” Album