In continuation to the break down with Shaheem Reed, Philly spitter Meek Mill sits down to discuss his long awaited return to battle rap. With the battle culture growing, after the recent SMACK/URL Summer Madness 2 event, Meek says hes ready to jump back in the ring and test his skills against a worthy opponent. Meek also speaks on his background as a battle rapper coming up, and he gives his ultimate battle match-up.
Meek Mill Says He’s Officially Stepping Back Into Battle Rap
- Black Hippy – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)
- J. Cole Discusses Kanye West Release Date Competition & “Born Sinner”
- Gucci Mane – Trap House 3 [Album Stream]
- Action Bronson, Logic, Travi$ $cott & Dizzy Wright “MTV RapFix Live” Freestyle
- Chuck Inglish – Droptops [EP Stream]