As a follow-up to his 2010 album “Libra Scale,” singer-songwriter Ne-Yo has been preparing to release his upcoming fifth studio album “R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream).” With summer hits like “Lazy Love,” “Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)” and most recently “Don’t Make “Em Like You,” longtime fans of Ne-Yo should look forward to this album as he’s currently been in a good space professionally as well as privately.
The album will feature production from Ne-Yo himself as he reunites with longtime producer StarGate along with No I.D., The Underdogs Salaam Remi and Mike Di Scala to name a few and will only have one feature from Wiz Khalifa.
Check after the jump for the 13-track track listings.
01. Cracks In Mr. Perfect
02. Lazy Love [Music Video]
03. Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) [Music Video]
04. Miss Right
06. Don’t Make ‘Em Like You (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
07. Be The One
08. Stress Reliever
09. She Is (feat. Tim McGraw)
10. Carry On (Her Letter To Him)
11. Forever Now
12. Shut Me Down
Deluxe Bonus Track:
14. Should Be You (feat. Fabolous & Diddy)
15. My Other Gun
16. Alone With You (Maddie’s Song)
17. Let’s Go (feat. Calvin Harris)