Last week, Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa announced that they had to delay the release of their new mixtape, Live In Concert, due to legal issues surrounding the samples used on the mixtape. In this interview, Spitta sits down with RubyHornet and explains all the legal drama, the lawsuits he has pending, and says him and Wiz are trying to put out the project without getting hit with any more lawsuit backlash later on. With all that said, we know those lawsuits ain’t no joke. We hope Spitta & Wiz can get the project out eventually.
Curren$y Speaks On Legal Issues Delaying “Live In Concert”
- Ludacris – #IDGAF [Mixtape]
- Sisa: Cocaine of the Poor [Documentary]
- Kendrick Lamar’s “Death To Molly” Message Explained
- Jhené Aiko – Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle)
- Ray J Interview With The Breakfast Club