After briefly speaking on Megaupload in part 1 of his Al Lindstrom interview, part 2 dives into how he got his start in Ruff Ryders. He mentions that his uncle and Sheek Louch encouraged him to make beats, when all he wanted to do is DJ. He also talks about what it meant to work with family and how that’s helped him stay humble over the years.
Swizz Beatz “Swizz’s World” (Part 2)
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skin Heads” & “New Slaves” On “SNL”
- Kanye West – Yeezus (Artwork)
- Drake & Hov Link In The Studio
- Kendrick Lamar Speaks On Kanye West’s Marketing Rollout For “New Slaves”
- “Last Vegas” Official Teaser Trailer