We’ve heard a couple of Selah Sue tracks, but cot-damn we didn’t know she was THIS BAD. For those who don’t much about the Belgian singer, she talks to Life + Times before her show a The Bowery Electric in NYC about breaking out into the States, her journey to this point and how J. Cole jumped on the “Raggamuffin” remix.
Wildflower: Selah Sue
- Kanye West Announces Album Title & Release Date
- 16-Year-Old Skateboarder Mitchie Brusco Lands First Ever 1080 On MegaRamp At X Games
- Drake Joins The Cast Of “Anchorman 2″
- Kanye West Premieres His New Video For “New Slaves” In Cities Around The World
- Travi$ Scott Reveals Tracklist For “Owl Pharaoh”